Need money to buy some things but your salary hasn’t arrived yet or your workplace is closed due to a pandemic?
No need to worry, Tata Capital has launched a brand new EMI card named simply shop EMI Card.
To know more abour credit card read about credit cards.
Simple shop EMI Card by TATA CAPITAL
Simply shop EMI Card works same as other card but it has something special, that’s is defined in its name “Simple shop EMI card” which means instead of spending a huge amount of money in one go you can easily create EMIs of that good with Exciting offers and benefits. It is a smart card with a pre-approved loan limit, with this, you just have to visit the authorized dealerships buy the good, and swap your simple shop EMI card and pay in small installments.
Features and Benefits of Simple shop EMI card
- Pre-approved limit:- Simple shop EMI card has a Pre-approved limit which means you can shop until your limit isn’t over.
- Zero cost EMI*:- Simple shop EMI offers you a plan where you can pay for the products in monthly installments with zero percent interest .
- No documentation:- After shopping you don’t have to wait for any sort of documentation, you just have to complete your shopping and swap your simple shop EMI card.
- Zero foreclosure charges:- If you want to foreclosure any open loan, you can do it any time with zero foreclosure charges.
- Exiting offers & benefits on purchases:- Tata capital simple shop EMI card provide Exiting offers like a discount on products, cashback, etc.
Documents Required for Simple shop EMI card
- Pan Card:- A copy of your PAN CARD is required
- Address proof:- Passport/ Driving License /A copy of your Voter ID
- NACH Mandate:- A signed NACH Mandate is required if our are applying for loan
- Canceled Cheque:- If applicable
- EMI Cheque:- If applicable
The Eligibility criteria for a Simple shop EMI card?
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age must be 21 years and a maximum of 69 years.
- Your CIBIL score is 750 or above for applying this card
- You must have a cheque box
Where we can get a Simple shop EMI card?
You can go to the Offical Website of the Tata Capital EMI card and check the nearby partner stores and visit there with the documents needed.
How you can apply for a Tata capital simply shop card?
- Check the nearby partner shop.
- Select the product and ask for the Tata Capital Simply shop EMI card.
- Submit documents as listed above
- You will get your simply shop EMI card Instantly
- You will also receive the physical card in a few days.
Duration(Tenure) of the loan a Simple shop EMI card?
You can choose from the flexible option, but you have to pay interest on the amount but if you have taken a No Cost EMI product, then there will be no interset.
The maximum loan amount available on Tata Capital simply shop EMI card
The maximum limit on the Simple shop EMI card is up to 1.5 lakh and this is the pre-approved loan amount assigned to your Tata Capital simple shop EMI card.
Fee & charges on Simple shop EMI card?
Joining Fee :- Rs 299 +GST
Annual EMI Card Fee :- Rs 99 +GST
Late Fee :- Rs 149 +GST
Mandate Rejection Service Charges:- Rs 450+GST
Also read our Blogs