A credit card is a product that provides an amount of money that can be used by a person to pay another person and the credit card user has to pay back the money at the end of the month. This credit card is very convenient to use. There are many advantages of getting a credit card like you can earn credit card rewards, increases the credit score, fraud protection, offers, and many more.
The best part about it, when you are using a credit card in a good way it helps you in manning your finances and helps you to keep track of your money. So How you can apply for Bandhan Bank One Credit Card?
You can easily apply for some credit cards Online and the card about which we will be talking is Bandhan Bank One Credit Card. Bandhan Bank is an Indian Financial and banking-based company which is founded in 2001. The company has more than 5000 outlets and is available in 34 states and all the union territories of India. The company is giving its service to more than 2.30 crore people.
Things to know about Bandhan Bank One Credit Card
Bandhan Bank One Credit Card is a very profitable credit card, especially for middle-class families. Everyone has two faces so you have to take care of them, so it has also advantages and disadvantages, before buying it go through all of these Here are some of the things that you should know before getting a Bandhan Bank One Credit Card.
Documents Required for Bandhan Bank Card
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar Card PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter’s ID Card/ Driving Licence/ Photo Credit Card/ Central and State Govt. issued Photo ID Proof/ Defence ID Card
- Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Bank Account Statement/ Voter’s ID Card/ Ration Card/ Letter from any recognized public authority/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Income Proof – Your Salary Slips (for last three months )/ Your Bank Statements (last three months), your ITR/ Form-16
Eligibility for Bandhan Bank Credit Card
- The person taking the loan Must be a citizen of India.
- The person taking a loan must have a minimum age of 21
- The third requirement is that the person must have an income source.
How you can apply for Bandhan Bank One Credit Card?
- Go to the Bandhan Bank website
- Then go to the personal option on the top of the website.
- Then select the Bandhan Bank One Credit Card.
- After that, select the talk to us option.
- Then select the Get a Call Back option.
- Fill up all the details i.e. Your Name and Mobile number.
- After that, you will receive a call from the Bandhan Bank.
- Then you can apply for the Bandhan Bank One Credit Card.
- You will receive the credit card at your home within 15 days.
- Then you are ready to use your Bandhan bank One Credit Card.
Annual Fees of Bandhan Bank One Credit Card
The annual fee of the Bandhan Bank One Credit Card is 299 rupees. If you spend more than 60 thousand you don’t have to pay the annual fee of 299 rupees., So use your credit card in a beneficial way so it will help you to have good finances.
Bandhan Bank One Credit Card Reward Point
If you spend 150 rupees then you will be getting 1 Reward point and you will also get 5 bonus points., And these reward points are also beneficial for you it will be redeemed and also used for discounts on various e-commerce websites, hotels, and bookings, etc.
Why choose Bandhan Bank One Credit Card?
- You can get 1 reward point for every 150 rupees spent.
- You can earn 5 reward points for spending money in supermarkets, dining, groceries, and movies.
- The Facility of contactless card transactions. (Note -no pin is required for the transaction up to 2,000 rupees)
- You can earn 500 Reward points as Joining Benefits.
- On this credit card, fuel surcharges are waived off.
- The annual fee of the Bandhan Bank One Credit Card is just 299 rupees.
- The Renewal fee of the credit card is waived on the annual spend of 60,000 rupees.
- Bandhan Bank provides maximum security using RFID (for contactless) as well as Chip and PIN.
- Bandhan Bank’s credit cards are in partnership with Standard Chartered Bank.
Bandhan Bank One Credit Card is very beneficial for middle-class families as the annual fees are very low and the renewal fees of credit cards are waived just by the annual spending of 60 thousand. If you are looking for a credit card then Bandhan Bank One Credit Card is a very good option. You can enjoy a lot of benefits using it.
You can also say it the credit card of a middle-class person because it gives you all these benefits at such a good price, even you don’t have to pay it when you are using it in a proper manner.
If you are also from a middle-class family and confused with a credit card you gave to buy then this the option for you, you can have this credit card without having a large discussion, and I will also remind you of this credit card. Now without a single agitation, Bandhan Bank One Credit Card is your credit card, which will help you in many ways
Also read our blogs about